RĪPENE MĀWHERO NAIL FOILS - ROSE
Woven into the intricate artistry of these nail foils is the essence of compassion and solidarity. "Rīpene Māwhero," meaning "Pink Ribbon" in te reo Māori, symbolises strength, hope, and the enduring spirit of wāhine Māori. For too long, the statistics have told a story of hardship and disparity, with Māori women facing a 21% higher rate of diagnosis and a 76% higher mortality rate than non-Māori women. Now, it's time for a new narrative - a narrative of empowerment and awareness.
These designs are more than just a stunning addition to your fingertips; they’re a call to action. A call to embrace the power of self-care, to become breast aware, to check, and to cherish the remarkable vessels that carry your strength and spirit. Wear 'Rīpene Māwhero' proudly and stand united in the fight against breast cancer.
With every nail adorned in ‘Rīpene Māwhero,’ we celebrate the stories of survival and remember those who have left an indelible mark on our hearts.
Together, we are a tapestry of support, woven with threads of unity and love. ‘Rīpene Māwhero’ Nail Foils are a symbol of your commitment to making a difference, your pledge to have and encourage regular breast examinations, and your tribute to the resilience of wāhine Māori. Awareness starts with you.
Designs in this stunning set include:
- Auaha by Adrienne Whitewood
- Anamata by Lance from 818 Ink
- Tino Rangatiratanga by Hiraina Marsden, Jan Dobson & Linda Munn
Each sheet includes 12 Professional Nail Foils (37mm long).
Handmade with love in Aotearoa.
Our Nail Foils have been specifically designed for professional use. To achieve a flawless transfer, they require a UV cured gel layer to adhere to.
Nail foils are a product many nail technicians will already be familiar with. Our products work exactly the same way as regular nail foils.
For a next level DIY mani, check out our Nail Transfer Tattoo range. These can be applied at home with regular nail polish.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Apply an even coat of your favourite Foil Gel over cured gel polish or enhancements. Cure. Allow to cool for at least 20 seconds.
2. Cut selected design from transfer film and place onto nail (colour side facing up).
3. Rub firmly over the entire design, starting from the centre and working your way outwards.
4. Slowly peel back the film. If any areas were missed, simply press the film back into place and rub again to transfer remaining foil.
5. Optional: gently buff the free edge and cap with acid-free primer. Highly recommended for full cover designs.
6. Seal with a coat of Base Gel or Builder Gel. Cure. Finish with your favourite Top Coat. Cure. Flex!
PROCESSING & SHIPPING
Standard orders are created and shipped within 2 working days.
Custom orders are created and shipped within 3-6 working days, depending on how complex they are.
All orders are tracked and can be monitored via the shipping carrier’s website. Please note that delivery timeframes are estimates only.