If you're after a ready-to-wear press-on set, check our Nail Tech Directory where you'll find super talented press-on artists who can create your dream set using our products.
Our Professional Nail Foils:
1) Are designed for professional use in a nail salon. Take them to your favourite nail tech to apply.
2) Can be used with any salon service (gel manicure, acrylic, SNS/dip, polygel, hard gel, gel extensions).
3) Require a UV cured Foil Gel base to adhere to - which many nail techs will already have.
4) Come in a range of metallic colours as well as black.
5) Are sold in single sheets.
Our Nail Transfer Tattoos:
1) Are designed for professional use AND home use.
2) Can be used with any salon service (gel manicure, acrylic, SNS/dip, polygel, hard gel, gel extensions) or with regular nail polish.
3) Require no special products or equipment to work - only water.
4) Come in black and white.
5) Are sold in sets of 2 sheets.
Yes! Feel free to hit us up with your inspo. We'll be able to discuss options for what you're after and give you a quote.
Please note - all custom design requests need to comply with intellectual property laws (i.e. we cannot reproduce designs, images or logos that are protected by copyright or have been trademarked).
FOR IN SALON APPLICATION:
1. Begin with a cured coat of gel polish. Trim selected Tattoo to size.
2. Dip the Tattoo into water for 5 seconds. Remove, then allow film to activate for 30 seconds.
3. Carefully slide the Tattoo from the backing paper onto the nail surface.
4. Gently smooth any creases or air bubbles using your fingertip.
5. Trim off any excess or remove by gently filing downwards. If needed, tidy the cuticle area using a small brush dipped in acetone.
6. Optional: buff the free edge and cap with acid-free primer. Highly recommended for full cover designs.
7. Seal with a layer of base gel. Cure. Apply builder gel or gel top coat. Cure.
8. Remove tacky layer. Buff nail until smooth. Apply final gel top coat. Cure. Flex!
*To apply with regular nail polish, follow the instructions above, skipping step 6 & step 8. Allow each layer of polish to dry completely before continuing.
1. Apply an even coat of your favourite Foil Gel over cured gel polish or enhancements. Cure. Allow to cool for at least 20 seconds.
2. Cut selected design from transfer film and place onto nail (colour side facing up).
3. Rub firmly over the entire design, starting from the centre and working your way outwards.
4. Slowly peel back the film. If any areas were missed, simply press the film back into place and rub again to transfer remaining foil.
5. Optional: gently buff the free edge and cap with acid-free primer. Highly recommended for full cover designs.
6. Seal with a coat of Base Gel or Builder Gel. Cure. Finish with your favourite Top Coat. Cure. Flex!
Yes! Our Nail Transfer Tattoos can be applied with regular nail polish on your natural nails. Our Professional Nail Foils can be applied with a gel polish manicure on your natural nails in your favourite nail salon.
Yes! We can customise the size of any design for your perfect fit, or you can trim your favourite products to the desired length. Simply cut full cover designs in half for shorter nails (you also get double the use).
PROCESSING & SHIPPING
All of our products are made to order and will be shipped within 2 working days.
Custom designs will be created and shipped within 3-6 working days of order confirmation.
All orders are tracked and can be monitored via the shipping carrier's website. Please note that delivery timeframes are estimates only and may vary.
Yes! We ship worldwide and offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over $170.
Yes! We offer Afterpay for New Zealand and Australian orders. Simply select the Afterpay payment method when checking out. Note: Afterpay will not show as a payment option when using Shop Pay to checkout. If you want to use Afterpay, complete the regular checkout process.
For exclusive discounts and deals straight to your inbox, make sure you subscribe to our mailing list (scroll to the bottom of the page).
Once you've had a chance to flex your new nail art, enter our fortnightly Review & Win prize draw for $50 store credit by reviewing your purchases. You get one entry per review, and two bonus entries for adding snaps of your new set! Simply scroll down the product page you wish to review and click 'write a review.'