MĀORI NAIL TRANSFER TATTOOS - SYMBOLIC SHAPES
This set of designs includes both traditional and more modern symbols commonly featured in toi Māori (the Māori arts). These designs are intended to enrich, protect and empower.
- Koru (spiral) - represents the fern frond and signifies growth, new beginnings and harmony.
- Pikorua (double twist) - a powerful expression of loyalty, signifying enduring relationships and the joining of cultures.
- Hei-Matau (fish hook) - signifies strength, prosperity and a great respect for the sea.
To make recreating our demo design super easy, we've popped all the extras you’ll need into a matching Set of Sparkles.
The White Symbolic Shapes Set of Sparkles includes:
- 4 x SS6 Swarovski Crystal
- 16 x SS5 Swarovski Crystal
- 2 x SS3 Swarovski Crystal
- 6 x Silver 3D ocean themed studs
- Swarovski CrystalPixie Petite Cute Mood
- Silver caviar beads
Each set includes 2 sheets of Nail Transfer Tattoos either both in white or one white sheet and one sheet of the complementary set of Symbolic Shapes in black.
Made with love in Aotearoa.
Our Nail Transfer Tattoos are printed onto special transparent film using the latest print technology. This thin, flexible film is water activated, which enables it to wrap snugly over the nail surface for fast, easy nail art application.
This product is designed for both professional use and DIY manicures with regular nail polish.
HOW TO APPLY - IN SALON
1. Begin with a cured coat of gel polish. Trim selected Tattoo to size.
2. Dip the Tattoo into water for 5 seconds. Remove, then allow film to activate for 30 seconds.
3. Carefully slide the Tattoo from the backing paper onto the nail surface.
4. Gently smooth any creases or air bubbles using your fingertip.
5. Trim off any excess or remove by gently filing downwards. If needed, tidy the cuticle area using a small brush dipped in polish remover.
6. Optional: buff the free edge and cap with acid-free primer. Highly recommended for full cover designs.
7. Seal with a layer of base gel. Cure. Apply builder gel or gel top coat. Cure.
8. Remove tacky layer. Buff nail until smooth. Apply final gel top coat. Cure. Flex!
HOW TO APPLY - AT HOME
1. Apply layer of base coat. Allow to dry completely.
2. Apply layer of colour polish. Allow to dry completely. Repeat as required.
3. Trim selected Tattoo to size. Dip the Tattoo into water for 5 seconds. Remove, then
allow film to activate for 30 seconds.
4. Carefully slide the Tattoo from the backing paper onto the nail surface.
5. Gently smooth any creases or air bubbles using your fingertip.
6. Trim off any excess or remove by gently filing downwards. If needed, tidy the cuticle area and sides using a small brush dipped in acetone.
7. Seal with a layer of top coat. Allow to dry completely. Repeat. Flex!
PROCESSING & SHIPPING
Standard orders are created and shipped within 2 working days.
Custom orders are created and shipped within 3-6 working days, depending on how complex they are.
All orders are tracked and can be monitored via the shipping carrier’s website. Please note that delivery timeframes are estimates only.