PINK RIBBON NAIL FOILS - ROSE
Our Pink Ribbon Nail Foils tell a tale of strength, unity, and undying hope.
The unfurling silver fern is a powerful emblem of regeneration and growth. It mirrors the journey of countless women who have had to face breast cancer head-on.
The iconic pink ribbon represents not just a cause, but a community of fighters, survivors, and supporters. It stands as a reminder to every woman, everywhere, to become breast aware and take charge of their health.
With every purchase, you create ripples of change. All profits from the sales of this collection go to two extraordinary charities: the Breast Cancer Foundation NZ and Look Good Feel Better. These organisations are beacons of hope for those navigating the turbulent waters of breast cancer, offering support, guidance, and community.
In honor of my mother, my grandmother, and all the brave women who have had to battle breast cancer, our Pink Ribbon Nail Foils are dedicated to the power of your spirit, the depth of your courage, and the beauty of your resilience. May these foils serve as a reminder that you are not alone, that we stand with you, and that together, we will paint a future filled with hope, health, and healing.
Each sheet includes 12 Professional Nail Foils (37mm long).
Handmade with love in Aotearoa.
Our Nail Foils have been specifically designed for professional use. To achieve a flawless transfer, they require a UV cured gel layer to adhere to.
Nail foils are a product many nail technicians will already be familiar with. Our products work exactly the same way as regular nail foils.
For a next level DIY mani, check out our Nail Transfer Tattoo range. These can be applied at home with regular nail polish.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Apply an even coat of your favourite Foil Gel over cured gel polish or enhancements. Cure. Allow to cool for at least 20 seconds.
2. Cut selected design from transfer film and place onto nail (colour side facing up).
3. Rub firmly over the entire design, starting from the centre and working your way outwards.
4. Slowly peel back the film. If any areas were missed, simply press the film back into place and rub again to transfer remaining foil.
5. Optional: gently buff the free edge and cap with acid-free primer. Highly recommended for full cover designs.
6. Seal with a coat of Base Gel or Builder Gel. Cure. Finish with your favourite Top Coat. Cure. Flex!
PROCESSING & SHIPPING
Standard orders are created and shipped within 2 working days.
Custom orders are created and shipped within 3-6 working days, depending on how complex they are.
All orders are tracked and can be monitored via the shipping carrier’s website. Please note that delivery timeframes are estimates only.