MĀORI NAIL FOILS - NGĀ MIHI O TE TAU HOU - HOLO SILVER
The elements in this set have been lovingly designed by the legendary Kiri Ink. We are super grateful to have been able to craft them into nail art sets for next level new year celebrations!
The key components of this design are the Whetū (star) and Poutama (stepped pattern).
The Poutama pattern symbolises levels of advancement, achievement and the fulfilling of potential. Perfect for Matariki, which is a time to align ourselves with our highest vision for the year ahead filled with our most authentic aspirations.
Poutama patterns also symbolise the stairway to heaven or the higher realms. Matariki is a time for us to grieve the loved ones we have lost over the past year and farewell them onto the next stage of their journey.
The Whetū are arranged so they can be easily customised to represent whatever you resonate with most:
- Matariki and the 8 (or 6 depending on your iwi) whetū in her whānau
- Puanga and the whetū of Orion
- Or any other celestial vibe you connect with
Each foil sheet includes 12 Professional Nail Foils (37mm long)
Handmade with love in Aotearoa
Our Nail Foils have been specifically designed for professional use. To achieve a flawless transfer, they require a UV cured gel layer to adhere to.
Nail foils are a product many nail technicians will already be familiar with. Our products work exactly the same way as regular nail foils.
For a next level DIY mani, check out our Nail Transfer Tattoo range. These can be applied at home with regular nail polish.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Apply an even coat of your favourite Foil Gel over cured gel polish or enhancements. Cure. Allow to cool for at least 20 seconds.
2. Cut selected design from transfer film and place onto nail (colour side facing up).
3. Rub firmly over the entire design, starting from the centre and working your way outwards.
4. Slowly peel back the film. If any areas were missed, simply press the film back into place and rub again to transfer remaining foil.
5. Optional: gently buff the free edge and cap with acid-free primer. Highly recommended for full cover designs.
6. Seal with a coat of Base Gel or Builder Gel. Cure. Finish with your favourite Top Coat. Cure. Flex!
PROCESSING & SHIPPING
Standard orders are created and shipped within 2 working days.
Custom orders are created and shipped within 3-6 working days, depending on how complex they are.
All orders are tracked and can be monitored via the shipping carrier’s website. Please note that delivery timeframes are estimates only.