INDIGENOUS AUSTRALIAN NAIL TRANSFER TATTOOS - BELONGING – WHITE
A deadly addition to the new J Indigenous Designs nail art collection. A perfect match for the latest hoody drop - available exclusively from www.jindigenousdesigns.com
Peep a clip of this set here.
J Indigenous Designs is an Aboriginal owned, family operated, small business specialising in contemporary Indigenous designed clothing, activewear and accessories. Each piece is intended to inspire you to express yourself, feel empowered and be proud to represent Australia's First Nation people.
LOOK GOOD, FEEL PROUD, with J Indigenous Designs.
All products are ally-friendly.
Each sheet includes 12 Nail Transfer Tattoos (37mm long).
Made with love in Aotearoa (New Zealand).
Our Nail Transfer Tattoos are printed onto special transparent film using the latest print technology. This thin, flexible film is water activated, which enables it to wrap snugly over the nail surface for fast, easy nail art application.
This product is designed for both professional use and DIY manicures with regular nail polish.
HOW TO APPLY - IN SALON
1. Begin with a cured coat of gel polish. Trim selected Tattoo to size.
2. Dip the Tattoo into water for 5 seconds. Remove, then allow film to activate for 30 seconds.
3. Carefully slide the Tattoo from the backing paper onto the nail surface.
4. Gently smooth any creases or air bubbles using your fingertip.
5. Trim off any excess or remove by gently filing downwards. If needed, tidy the cuticle area using a small brush dipped in polish remover.
6. Optional: buff the free edge and cap with acid-free primer. Highly recommended for full cover designs.
7. Seal with a layer of base gel. Cure. Apply builder gel or gel top coat. Cure.
8. Remove tacky layer. Buff nail until smooth. Apply final gel top coat. Cure. Flex!
HOW TO APPLY - AT HOME
1. Apply layer of base coat. Allow to dry completely.
2. Apply layer of colour polish. Allow to dry completely. Repeat as required.
3. Trim selected Tattoo to size. Dip the Tattoo into water for 5 seconds. Remove, then
allow film to activate for 30 seconds.
4. Carefully slide the Tattoo from the backing paper onto the nail surface.
5. Gently smooth any creases or air bubbles using your fingertip.
6. Trim off any excess or remove by gently filing downwards. If needed, tidy the cuticle area and sides using a small brush dipped in acetone.
7. Seal with a layer of top coat. Allow to dry completely. Repeat. Flex!
PROCESSING & SHIPPING
FREE express shipping for all orders over $50.
Shipped straight from Queensland to your door.
Up to date shipping timeframes are available from www.jindigenousdesigns.com