INDIGENOUS AUSTRALIAN NAIL FOILS - BELONGING - PINK
Peep a clip of this set here.
J Indigenous Designs is an Aboriginal owned, family operated, small business specialising in contemporary Indigenous designed clothing, activewear and accessories. Each piece is intended to inspire you to express yourself, feel empowered and be proud to represent Australia's First Nation people.
LOOK GOOD, FEEL PROUD, with J Indigenous Designs.
All products are ally-friendly.
To recreate our display set design, simply apply your Belonging Nail Foils over a white base and finish with a matte top coat.
Each sheet includes 12 Professional Nail Foils (37mm long).
Made with love in Aotearoa (New Zealand).
Our Nail Foils have been specifically designed for professional use. To achieve a flawless transfer, they require a UV cured gel layer to adhere to.
Nail foils are a product many nail technicians will already be familiar with. Our products work exactly the same way as regular nail foils.
For a next level DIY mani, check out our Nail Transfer Tattoo range. These can be applied at home with regular nail polish.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Apply an even coat of your favourite Foil Gel over cured gel polish or enhancements. Cure. Allow to cool for at least 20 seconds.
2. Cut selected design from transfer film and place onto nail (colour side facing up).
3. Rub firmly over the entire design, starting from the centre and working your way outwards.
4. Slowly peel back the film. If any areas were missed, simply press the film back into place and rub again to transfer remaining foil.
5. Optional: gently buff the free edge and cap with acid-free primer. Highly recommended for full cover designs.
6. Seal with a coat of Base Gel or Builder Gel. Cure. Finish with your favourite Top Coat. Cure. Flex!
PROCESSING & SHIPPING
FREE express shipping for all orders over $50.
Shipped straight from Queensland to your door.
Up to date shipping timeframes are available from www.jindigenousdesigns.com